Up PhotoAlbums » Postcards Prev Next Slideshow

DL-WStation(RPPC)_REFW.jpg - D. L. & W Station. The first Lackawanna Railroad Passenger Train reached Elmira on April 3, 1882. This Lackawanna Station was built between Lake St.  and E. Washington Ave. in 1913, and abandoned in 1959. The Lackawanna and Erie tracks were consolidated on September 1, 1959. Passenger service was terminated in 1970.

D. L. & W Station. The first Lackawanna Railroad Passenger Train reached Elmira on April 3, 1882. This Lackawanna Station was built between Lake St. and E. Washington Ave. in 1913, and abandoned in 1959. The Lackawanna and Erie tracks were consolidated on September 1, 1959. Passenger service was terminated in 1970.
Total images: 116 | Help
The "+" symbol displays the features bar, the "-" symbol minimizes it.